Saturday 2 August 2014

I heart cc!




Hi Guyss,

So today's post is about this little online company called I heart cc that sell the most amazing statement necklaces ever!

So far I have purchased the two above but honestly I am In love with everything! 
Nothing is over £20 and the delivery is super quick. 

They are constantly getting new stock and they often have free delivery or 10% off days. 

You can find them on Facebook: I HEART CC and on Instagram: i_heart_cc

Let me know if you have a look or add me on Instagram and tag me in your photos if you purchase anything! (Instagram: leannechannell) 

I have my eye on a couple of the big colourful necklaces so no doubt I will be doing outfit posts featuring them! 

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! 

Leanne xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment