Tuesday 16 September 2014

Soap and Glory Wonderbronze Shimmer Brick!




I've always been one to enjoy a nice bronzed glow, whatever the weather. When I first swatched this in store I wasn't too sure on it as it looked a bit too shimmery but something made me get it and I am so glad I did. It adds the most perfect glow to my cheeks and I've been wearing it everyday since I've got it!





Soap and glory say:

 "With INSTANT-TAN TINTED LUMINOSPHERES™, our new Wonderbronze™ super natural sun-kissed shimmer brick delivers instant chic for the shabby cheek.  
 Sun-tint the apples of your cheeks, contour your cheekbones, dust on your décolleté, or brush your bronze on all over!"


I'm not sure I would put this all over my face as I may end up looking like a bit of a disco ball but all in all I am very impressed and I think this will be a product I continue to use over the colder months!

Soap and Glory currently have a *Buy one get one half price* offer on at boots. Go go go!!!!


Leanne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment