Monday 4 November 2013

Going Out Out!




 

 
 
So I finally went out out with all my girls after being sensible and staying in for the whole of October. I literally cannot believe I stayed in for a whole month, but it was deffs the right thing to do as my bank balance needed to recover haha!
I love getting ready for a night out, it might actually be one of my fav things about going out lol. I put some tunes on, ban my boyfriend from using the bathroom and get started! My makeup here is quite 'natural' compared to my usual for a night out, having a month off has deffs had its toll on me haha.
 
What im wearing 
Dress - Missguided
Heels - Topshop
Clutch Bag - Lucy's Boutique
 
On my face
Estee Lauder Double Wear - Tawny
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - No 2
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Warm Beige
Benefit Hoola
Mac Blush - Fleur Power
Mac MSF - Soft and Gentle
Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes Palette
Mac Zoom Lash Mascara
Mac lipstick - Saint Germain
 
Fake Tan
Sally Hansen Airbrush legs- Deep Glow (legs)
St Moriz - Dark (everywhere else)
 
 
 
I am writing this Monday afternoon and still feel a bit fragile... I am getting far too old of this!!!
 
Thanks for reading
Leanne xo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment