Sunday 17 November 2013

* Christmas Wishlist *




Pandora Bow Charm £30
I literally couldnt wait for this years Pandora Christmas collection to come out after seeing sneek peeks back in the summer! I love this bow its just so simple and cute, it will look so good on my bracelet. I've got my eye on a couple of the others in the collection but this one is my favourite so will be on my list for sure. 

Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Palette in The Golden Goddess £38
 One of Charlotte Tilburys eyeshadow palettes was always going to be on my wishlist but I wasnt quite sure which one. I was undecided between Dolce Vita and Golden Goddess. The lovely Corrie from DizzyBrunette3 included The Golden Goddess in a post and thats when i finally decided it was the one for me. It is a lovely bronzey palette and the glitter shade is to die for, I love abit of glitter!

Return to Tiffany mini heart earrings £105 & Return to Tiffany bead bracelet £185
I love a good piece of jewellery and have been lusting after these two pieces from Tiffany for awhile. I tend to go for studs for everyday wear so thought it was about time I got a decent pair and these are just perfect. 
I am also a massive fan of the Return to Tiffany bracelets. I love the chunky ones but just know it would annoy me being on my wrist. The beaded bracelets are gorgeous. They do a lot of different ones with different coloured hearts but my favourite is this one with the kinda rose gold heart, that way I can wear it with silver or with my rose gold watch. I love how simple and classic both pieces are and know I will get a lot of wear out of them.

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers £60 but currently £35 at Argos
I am quite low maintenance when it comes to styling my hair, I usually just give it a brush and im out the door. For a night out I add in abit of back combing and clip back of the fringe and thats about it. I do not own any kind of heat styling tool (I know, I know, how can I call myself a girl) so pretty much have straight hair all the time, unless I go back to old school and plait my hair before bed haha. Back in August I got my hair done at the hairdressers the morning of my uncles wedding and they put hair rollers in my hair to give me a bit of bounce and I LOVED how it looked. Ever since I've been reading review after review and these seem like the best heated rollers on the market, and at pretty much half price atm such a bargsss!


I cannot believe how quickly this year is going! I've tried to put off thinking about Christmas just yet as I still feel its too early but my mum keeps probing for my wishlist while reminding me its only 5 weekends away so I better get my butt in action with Christmas shopping haha. 


What is on your Christmas Wishlist? 








                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment