Friday 4 October 2013

Work FOTD




Hiii Guysss,

So this is pretty much my everyday work makeup. Im head receptionist for an oil company so I just keep it quite simple to be professional, plus i work with a lot of older people who constantly tell me 'you don't need all that slap' so i reckon if i came in with a dark smokey eye and red lip they might just have a heart attack haha

Face
Simple light moisturiser 
Clarins Instant smooth primer self tanning 
Estée Lauder Double wear - Tawny
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer - No 2
Rimmel Face Powder -Translucent 
Benefit Hula - for contouring
Nars Orgasm   

Eyes
Benefit eyeshadow - Bikini Line
Mac eyeshadow - Espresso (also used for my eyebrows)
Lancôme Hypnose mascara

Lips
Estée Lauder - Vanilla Truffle (My fav!!)


I know its nothing too exciting but its my makeup routine 5 days a week at the moment so thought i would share! Gone are the days I worked at Benefit and the more makeup the better *depressing moment* but i wont lie sometimes i did just want a boring makeup day... maybe not 5 days a week tho haha the joys of office work ayyy ;)

Leanne xoxo 

 

9 comments:

  1. Love this look, you look gorg!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post you are so pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay so pleased you've started a blog :) looking gorgeous, l love the lippy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh i know finally! Thank you (: Absolutely love your blog!! xo

      Delete