Friday, 4 October 2013

Work FOTD




Hiii Guysss,

So this is pretty much my everyday work makeup. Im head receptionist for an oil company so I just keep it quite simple to be professional, plus i work with a lot of older people who constantly tell me 'you don't need all that slap' so i reckon if i came in with a dark smokey eye and red lip they might just have a heart attack haha

Face
Simple light moisturiser 
Clarins Instant smooth primer self tanning 
Estée Lauder Double wear - Tawny
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer - No 2
Rimmel Face Powder -Translucent 
Benefit Hula - for contouring
Nars Orgasm   

Eyes
Benefit eyeshadow - Bikini Line
Mac eyeshadow - Espresso (also used for my eyebrows)
Lancôme Hypnose mascara

Lips
Estée Lauder - Vanilla Truffle (My fav!!)


I know its nothing too exciting but its my makeup routine 5 days a week at the moment so thought i would share! Gone are the days I worked at Benefit and the more makeup the better *depressing moment* but i wont lie sometimes i did just want a boring makeup day... maybe not 5 days a week tho haha the joys of office work ayyy ;)

Leanne xoxo