Friday 18 October 2013

Beauty Favourites Tag!

Hii Guyssss,

Right I LOVE reading peoples tag posts so was very excited when Lauren from Tea & Post ( http://teaandpost.blogspot.co.uk) tagged me to do the beauty favourites tag. 
So here are my favourites...


#1 Foundation
My go to foundation is Estée Lauders double wear, I wear the shade Tawny. When tanned I mix it 
with Revlon's Colour Stay foundation in the shade Natural Tan. 


#2 Mascara
I cant just pick one so Benefit's They're Real and Lancôme's Hypnose in Doll eyes.


#3 Blush
At the moment Im loving Nars Orgasm


#4 Lipstick (or any other lip product)
For this time of year i love vampy lips so Mac's Rebel & Diva, love love love


#5 Eye shadow 
Tbh I'm not a huge eyeshadow wearer but i have been reaching for Benefits Big beautiful
 eye kit lately 


#6 Concealer
Rimmel's wake me up concealer is my go to, i find it really brightens up under my eyes!   


#7 Eyeliner
I use the standard black rimmel eyeliner for my waterline, been using it since I was 15 love it, 
and for lid liner I'm loving my Be a Bombshell felt liner I got in my glossybox!


#8 Shampoo/Conditioner
I am in love with the L'Oreal Ever Riche shampoo and conditioner, i use the nourishing and
 taming one with is for very dry hair. These smell really nice and make my hair feel amazing. 
I recently had a weekend away and took these with me for me and my mates to use, 
they loved them and couldn't believe it was L'Oreal as they just feel like luxury products! 
These are often on 3 for £12 at boots and i make sure i stock up! TRY THEM!


#9  Moisturiser
Nip + Fab Pistachio Sundae but this has unfortunately been discontinued so I am on the lookout
 for a new fav.
For my face I just use Simple light moisturiser, simple, easy and does the job.     


#10 Hairspray
Ahhhhh i hate the feel of hairspray in my hair so I cant deal with using it, waaaah



I tag whoever would like to do it. If you do do it please leave me a comment so I can
 check your out (:

Thanks for reading guysss

Leanne xo




No comments:

Post a Comment